Looking for other ways to participate in #WPTranslationDay?
- Join your local translation event and collaborate on efforts to translate WordPress! Can’t find a local event in your area? Why don’t you organize one on your own?
- You can help translate WordPress to your own language, in your own time, this month! Here’s how!
- Check if the WordPress Core software is complete for your locale. If not, you can help bring those translations to 100%.
- Make sure Block Patterns are available in your language by translating the Patterns project. Or, you can also translate the Pattern Directory itself!
- Help with ongoing calls for testing. Testing WordPress is helpful for catching bugs and improving the user experience for all locales.
- Take the new Polyglots Training course on Learn WordPress.org to learn more about contributing to Polyglots.
- Join the Community Team’s translation sprint to help translate the Community Team handbook to your language. Review this guide to learn more!
- If you are not a Polyglot, you can still join the celebrations by following updates on the translation day website and the Polyglots blog, and cheer fellow translators in the #polyglots-events channel in the Make WordPress Slack.